Monday, May 14, 2012

ATC's with DSD

Hi There, Back again with my first ATC's to share! This was so much fun to do too! Lots of embossing and stamping on these. I have used a combination of the Chipboard birds and the die cut birds on these. They are soo cute, I think these are a fave for me!































I have inked the backgrounds before embossing them, then I have added the canvas squares and stamped and embossed over those. The birds were inked with the Pewter Mix'd Media Inx then embossed with clear embossing powder. I have used a chip bird and paper wing on the Create & Imagine ones & a paper bird with a chip wing on the Artist one. All the edges were embossed with the leather embossing powder!






















Materials:
Clearsnap


Other Products:
Lace
Decorative Brads

Adhesives
Helmar Tiger Grip 
3D Foam Tape!

Tools
Craft Knife, Fine tip Scissors
Heat Gun




 Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Cheers
Michelle xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...