Monday, August 6, 2012

Australian Scrapbook Ideas Issue #14

Catching up with some more news here, I was excited and honoured to have been asked to design for the Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine. My first article in issue #14 was on Effective ways to create your own backgrounds.


All the Steps to Creating these layouts can be found in the magazine.
This Issue can still be purchased HERE
This Layout of my gorgeous friend Mistra and me was created using a resist stamping and inking technique on the background.


This is my beautiful niece Gracie! She is such a gorgeous little girl! I have used a masking technique with Misting and water colour pencils on this background.



This Photo is of my Great Aunty Dot who recently passed away, I love this vintage photo of her. This background was created using tissue paper to create a textured background.


How cute is this little girl, this is my Cousins daughter Mitali and her Dad Darcy. This was a fun background to create. I have used texture paste, sea shells and egg shells to created this textured background.


Thank you for Dropping By!!
Wishing you a fabulous day!
Hugs
Michelle xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...