Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Australian Scrapbook Ideas Issue #15


This was my second feature article for Australian Scrapbook Ideas #15

This article was on getting creative with Chipboard.
Issue #15 is out now! You can also purchase it from HERE
All the step by steps for these layouts are also in the magazine.


This is my Nephew Harry, he has such a quick wit he definitely makes us laugh!



 
This is a very special layout to me, this is my good friend Larnie! She always lit up the room with her smile and bubbly personality when she was around. Sadly we lost Larnie in a car Accident last year. I know she is always with us, will miss you always Hun. x



This is my Beautiful Grandma in her hey day, lots of Dusty on this layout!
I also used the rolled nameplate technique from the very talented Ingrid Gooyer




Thanks for Dropping By
Have a great day!
Hugs
Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...