Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hear you with ~ Donna Salazar Designs ~ DT Swap ~ Donna

Hellooooo, How is everyone today?? I this post finds you all well. I am back again with another DT Swap layout, this month I had to do Donna's photo. This was such a fun photo to scrap! I hope you like it Donna!


 Lots of stitching on this one, I have even machine stitched over the chipboard  letters.
The drips in the background were created by mixing embossing powder with the Mix'd Media Re-Inkers then adding dots of the mixture to the top of the page. Then hold the page up vertically and water spritz over these to create drippage. Once you are happy with the drips you can then heat set the remaining embossing powder. It gives it a nice grainy look like sand particles.



I hope you like it Donna!
Cheers Michelle x

Materials:

Clearsnap
Other Products:
Denim
Fabric
Ribbon
Buttons
Basic Grey Micro mono stickers



Adhesives
Helmar Tiger Grip 

Tools

Heat Gun


 

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Cheers
Michelle xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...