Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy To Be Me ~ Donna Salazar Designs ~ DT Swap

Howdy Hi, This is the last of my DT swap layouts done!
This one is going to Natasha, she wanted us to scrap a picture of ourselves!

I prefer to be behind the camera than in front of it. I think there are so many of us mums are like that. Its sad hey, because at the end of the day it is your kids that miss out if anything happens to you and they have so few photos of you to remember you by. It really hit home to me and made me very sad when I was looking for photos of my kids with me when they were babies. I hardly have any, lots of dad and the kids and Grandparents but hardly any of me if any.
So after that I try to suck it up and suck it in lol and will let someone take a photo of me now. As soon as you get past that initial EEK and you start relaxing and having fun even you can be surprised with the outcome! Don't be selfish for your kids sakes, it is they who miss out on you in the years to come. I still don't like a lot of my photos, but that is more about me not accepting me for who I am, so this is me and this is the imprint I am leaving imperfections and all! 
It also helps if you know how to use photoshop too!! Although this pic here is a selfie taken on my phone and is untouched other than a border and texture app.

 
 Love Donna's New Papers!!! The colours are awesome and so versatile! I can see these going with everything!!!

 I have used the new Driftwood Chox Mix'd Media Inx on this one! Love this colour too!


I hope you like this one Tash xxx


Products used:
Patterned Paper
GCD - Natural Beauty - Flying Free, Free, Twiggy
GCD - Family Jeans - Denim Dot
Crafty Chronicles
Mix'd Media Stax
Colour
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Chox - Driftwood
Stamps
Donna Salazar - Chicken Wire
Dies
Spellbinders - Grand Peony Creations
Other
Alphas - GCD Fun & Funky Chipboard Alphas
Brads
Embroidery Thread
Lace.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...