Friday, July 5, 2013

"A Lifetime Is Not Enough" ~ TCR 154 ~ Dusty Attic ~

I miss my beautiful daughter so very much since she has moved to Brisbane!
She makes me very proud! Both my kids have grown up so fast.
This is my first contribution to The Colour Room dt too, love having the challenge of playing with different colour combinations.

Lots of New Dusty Attic Pieces on here, each release just keeps getting better and better!







Materials
Studio Calico Classic Calico Star PP
My Minds Eye Miss Caroline curious planks
Prima Flowers
Aussie Scrap Source Bling Cluster
Basic Grey Ecletic Embellishments
Old Buckles
Ribbons
Paints
Mesh Ribbon
Luminarte H2O's - Mediterranean Blue, Majestic Blue, Warm Pecan
Lindy's Stamp Gang -
Starburst - Tiffany's Blue, Whale Watchers Blue
Flat Fabio - Ocean Breeze Blue
Moonshadow - Long John Silver

Dusty Attic
A Lifetime is.... DA0929
Mini Butterflies #2  DA0893
Vine Corner #2  DA0897



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...