Monday, February 3, 2014

Studio Tour

I have been very brave in getting in front of the video camera and have done a video tour of my little studio/office space, I have changed rooms since my last studio photos and have just changed this room around again since I have moved in last year. My darling son offered to swap rooms last year, he didn't have to ask me twice. LOL So I have gone from a 3x3 room to a 3x4 and man that extra meter makes all the difference. I have to say a huge thank you to my gorgeous daughter Leonii for helping me make this video. My first attempt I did myself with walking around with the camera in my hand, but It made me that sick with all the motion I couldn't even watch it to edit it! :).
It was a lot better done with the tripod! Anyway I hope you enjoy the tour ...


Have a great day!!!









8 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I just bought a set of drawers from Ikea but didn't know about the trolleys. I love them. Bugger! Thanks for letting us take a peek into your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such an inspiring place to create and work. Thanks for the tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome room loved your vid..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space! I'm always looking for new storage/organizational ideas. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a tidy room!
    I am going to work on those colour-coded drawers, great idea, and that lighting frame is brilliant!
    Thanks for the tour, I really love seeing where others create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic room Michelle, loved the tour and you have a new skill as presenter :)
    Love reading your blog and your creations. I have ever since you did the class at Hyden with Jen and Dusty.
    I was the one that was to scared to do anything in case i did it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your room, and loved watching you describe it.. you are so organised.. you need to come to my house, and help me get organised too :) cant wait to see you in November... xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...