Friday, June 13, 2014

‘Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15’

I am excited to share my Kaisercraft Finalist Entry with you!
We were sent these gorgeous new Paper ranges to work with. Once I got started with playing with them it was a bit hard to stop.

How adorable is this new Teddy Bears Picnic Range, absolutely perfect for those gorgeous baby pics! I love how this layout turned out with this cute photo of my Friend Denise's bubba. Couldn't have been more perfect with the teddy in the pic too! :)



After doing the layout I remembered my teddy bear collection in the cupboard and decided to do this reverse canvas with a couple of them. The little white one my kids gave to me one Xmas many years ago. I also played with a peeled paint look on the background paper. That was fun too.




But why stop there, how cute are these teddy bear cards!



The other collection I got to play with was the North Pole Collection, while I am generally not a Christmas Scrapper, I think this range has converted me. I think it is the traditional red and green that turns me off Christmas scrapping, the colours in this range are so fresh and funky! Love them!
 The red hats on Xmas day was an  absolute fluke on this layout! I honestly don't think I could have planned it better if I tried!



Of course I had to create a couple of funky cards with this range too! So easy to use with some awesome quotes!




Lots of depth and dimension on this one! :)

Wish me luck on this fabulous journey! So loved doing this entry! :)


8 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW Michelle! Love how your style shines through but the features of the paper still shine through. Good luck with the call and hope you fulfill this dream! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Michelle - these are FABULOUS! Your cards are stunning and I adore the teddy reverse canvas. So clever! Good luck with the comp. You have my vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful.. you have used the kaiser papers so well. All the best with your entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work darl... loving that Teddy Bear canvas so much! Best of luck! Mis xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you didn't tell me you made the shortlist !!!!!! woo hoo, way to go my friend... good luck, but, I don't think you will need it... you are one super talented lady, they will be lucky to have on board xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work Michelle. Best of luck with your DT Entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love all ur creations but how divine is that reverse canvas?!! Love it! Best wishes for making the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful work MIchelle, your work is always amazing, congrats on the DT , :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...